Monday, June 6, 2011

3-in-3 Chain Maille Bracelet

One of the major reasons for starting this blog is to showcase my creative side. I decided to map out a blog schedule for myself. As much as possible, I'll ensure I do a post at least once a week! It could be more (God help me). The post might not necessarily be jewelry or craft related, but I'll put up a post weekly.

Today, I want to share my very first Chain maille bracelet! I call it "3-in-3 Chain Maille Bracelet".

I intend to embellish this bracelet later on. When I do, I'll post the new look.

5 comments:

  1. Hold on, do you make these stuffs yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to ask that too. It looks simple now but I can just imagine adding some charms...cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with Myne, adding charms would be amazing
    You did good

    ReplyDelete
  4. excitedly waiting to see the finished bracelet.. you are talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. It could even be worn like this still. Good luck on the posting- i know how hard it is to be consistent X_x

    Adiya
    http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete