Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lost and Found Blogfest!

I have been doing some blog hopping and I visited MYNE WHITMAN'S blog. She is a Nigerian born writer based in the United States of America.

Recently, as a way of launching her latest book - "A Love Rekindled", she is organising a Blogfest whereby readers are expected to write a post on something which was once lost, but now found! I decided to participate, even though I might not win. :)

One of the major reasons I started this blog is to exhibit my beading skills. As far back as I can remember I've been creative. While I was in Secondary school, I strung beads to make necklaces, bracelets etc. for myself and my friends. My Mother and friends actually encouraged me but I did not encourage myself. :(

I stopped beading and everything about beads. I faced my career/profession. Worked towards building a solid home. That was when I lost my enthusiasm about beading!

Now, years after, I found my enthusiasm for beading and creativity! I have decided to hold on and never to let go again!

For me, this is my lost and found story!

2 comments:

  1. I'm always excited when someone finds their creativity and embraces it. Congrats, and all the best in your beading.

    And thanks for taking part in the blogfest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopped by to read ur story
    glad u found ur passion
    i always wished i had an artistic side
    keep at it

    ReplyDelete